Geraint's Top Tips
Top Tip 4 - Search Button details
On various pages of Call Guardian you will see a magnifying glass button (see image below).
This button is used to search for particular information you
may require, for example a certain Service User or Staff Member.
1. To begin the search, simply click on the search button
2. A pop up box appears with a text box and options list to aid your search.
3. Type in relevant word/s into the text box. E.g. First name, surname, route, date.
4. Click the find button to tell the program to search for your results.
5. The search results should now appear on the screen.
This function is very useful as it saves the operator time to click through the records individually to find the particular information needed.